NFLL COVID-19 Policies for Baseball / Softball
- Wash or sanitize your hands often
- Cover your mouth and nose with a mask when around others
- Cover coughs and sneezes
- Practice social distancing
- Self-monitor and quarantine if symptoms appear
- All players, coaches and spectators should wear a mask while entering/leaving the park or moving about common areas (bathrooms, concession stand, etc).
- Masks can be removed by spectators when they are seated and properly distanced.
- Players will wear a mask while on the bench, or when the player cannot maintain social distance.
- Masks are not required on the field.
- Coaches should be masked when they cannot be socially distanced from players. Masks are required while coaching bases.
- Players are encouraged to purchase their own bats and helmets to avoid sharing equipment when possible. Personal equipment (bats, helmets, gear) that is not being shared should be stored away from shared equipment at all times not in use.
- We will provide shared team equipment where it is needed, however, all shared equipment must be disinfected after each use.
- There will be no handshakes or personal contact celebrations allowed. At the conclusion of the game, players will line up on their side of the field and tip their caps to the opposing team.
- Parents and Spectators are not allowed in or around the dugouts at any time.
- Access to the public bathrooms will be limited to a one (1) at a time policy.
- All players and families should vacate the facility as soon as their game/practice ends.